Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Uh-Oh

I may have created a monster. Now my whole family is popping up every few minutes to look at the computer and check on the African watering hole. Now only that, but my father called from work to say, "There's a deer at the watering hole! Go look!" Hmmm, maybe he's having a slow day.

And in other news, I finally got my wireless internet network to work! I was so excited, but then I went back to the depths of despair when I found that I can't access any MSN sites. It makes no sense to me, but MSN seems to have an issue with my router. What good is this wireless internet when I can't check my hotmail account? I don't want to have to change email addresses. That would be a huge pain, and I just got business cards printed!

I guess I'm going to have to call tech support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the hummingbird cam? They move so quickly, it's like watching a video in fast motion!

Pearl said...

Hi Katie,
I found your blog last month and I am so inspired by you love for the lord and your humor.
I told many of my friends about the wildlife camera (most of them home school) and today my friends son called me and told me to look that there is a family of monkeys. He has been watching them all morning.
Thanks for the great link.
Kim