I got this survey from Lindsay’s blog, and they looked like fun questions…most of them anyway.
1. Name: Real name-Kate, common name-Katie
2. Height: 5’5”
3. Weight: WOW, THIS THING IS PERSONAL!! WHAT DOES IT THINK IT IS, AN INSURANCE APPLICATION??!!!! Oh ok, why not? 112 pounds
4. Hair color: Dark brown
5. Eye color: Dark brown
6. Shoe size: 7
7. Favorite dinner: Tex-Mex food
8. Favorite drink: Chai
9. Favorite soda: Sprite
10. Favorite candy: Swiss chocolate, but Almond Snickers are a close second
11. Favorite dessert: Ice cream
12. Favorite TV show: I don’t watch TV.
13. Favorite music: Celtic
14. Ever been on a date: Yes……once……and no, I’m not telling you who, what, when, where, why, or how. And no, I don’t know how I got to be twenty-four and have only been on one date. And no, it doesn’t bother me that much. Are those all your questions now? Ok, good. Moving on:
15. Ever been to Disney World: Yes, when I was quite young. About the only thing I remember is the “It’s a Small World” boat ride.
16. Ever ridden a rollercoaster: Yes, I went to Astro World, rode five roller coasters in a row, ate lunch, rode the giant swings, then threw up in a bush.
17. Favorite movies: The Lord of the Rings, Batman Begins, Pride and Prejudice (the NEW one), You Can’t Take it With You, The More the Merrier, The Sound of Music, Chronicles of Narnia
18. Favorite clothes: Long, flowing skirts and cargo pants—I dare you to figure that one out. I guess I can’t decide if I want to be a lady or a tomboy.
19. Favorite store: The internet….in fact, I’ve recently joined the ranks of those who have their credit card numbers memorized. (Please don't come find me and torture me until I tell you what it is...the credit limit isn't that high.)
20. Favorite clothing store: Chadwicks (great website)….although I enjoy shopping at thrift shops too. It’s like a treasure hunt—you have to dig through a ton of junk, but you may find a gem you spent almost nothing for. (oops, sentence ending with preposition)
21. Favorite restaurant: Sorry, I can’t pick.
22. Favorite vacation spot: The Rocky Mountains
23. Dream vacation spots: I’d love to take tour of Europe.
24. People that I talk to most: My family and my co-workers (this is a very lame question, I think)
25. Embarrassing moments: Please see #16. All other embarrassing moments are classified. In other words, I’m trying to forget them.
26. Worst baby photos: Crying in the bathtub.
27. Best photos: The good baby pictures. One of them is so good it’s enlarged, framed, and hanging on our living room wall!!! Please excuse the tooting of my own horn, but I’m not really responsible for the fact that I was adorable, happy, and photogenic when I was six months old, right?
28. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?: I could write several paragraphs here, but the short version is that I think it’s best to live wherever you can be close to the people you care about the most…as long as you have the means to visit the mountains once a year or so. :-)
29. I can't wait to: Finish answering all these hard questions.
30. Rare but true facts: In case you haven’t figured it out yet, my real name is Kate, I’ve only been on one date, I threw up in a bush at Astro World, and I have my credit card number memorized.
Whew!! I think I need a nap now.