Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm Back!

I spent the holiday at a folk dance camp and had an absolutely fantastic time. John and I went together to the camp, which was between Waco and Austin. It was held Thursday through Sunday, and over the course of the entire trip we slept about twelve hours! It was sort of a test to see if it's possible to get tired of dancing. The answer is NO!!!

We had dance classes during the day for Israeli dances and Scandinavian couple dances. I really liked both types of dances and was glad to be able to learn them. I'd seen some Scandinavian dances, but had never been able to learn them. They're so much fun, and if you get with a good partner, you feel like you're flying.

There was a dance party each evening that went into the wee hours of the morning. We did lots of different kinds of dances, and had live music for some of it. My feet were really sore after so much dancing, but it was definitely worth it. I had a great time.

No comments: